Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Show Me Your Teeth!


This is about as photogenic as I can get when it's forced. I tell Aaron to show me his teeth now because "Say cheese!" doesn't work anymore. And the flash doesn't help either, I'm sure. Oh well. He's still cute.

It seems like we always end up in Aaron's room after dinner to play until bathtime. His new phrase is "Sit here!" and he points to the exact spot on the floor where you must plant your behind. Daddy is out of town right now (he'll be back Friday), so I've been taking pictures during our playtimes for him. Here are some of the best:

3 comments:

Erin said...

I absolutely LOVE your new header picture! It is GREAT! :)

Double A's Mom said...

Thanks, Erin! Actually, I can't take credit for it. Bill took it. He's much better at "thinking outside the box" when it comes to taking pictures. I need to get better at that.

Jen said...

Your blog really is cute in design, but what makes it the cutest is Aaron - you've got some great shots of him!