Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 8, 2006

How to Give Mommy a Heart Attack

Lesson One:

Perch the boy precariously on the guard rail on top of the Space Needle (Don't worry! There was glass up to his shoulders and his daddy was just beyond the camera shot!).

Lesson Two:
Catch him "tasting" rocks during visit to Alki Beach.

Lesson Three:
Allow him to try to munch on a baby elephant at the Woodland Park Zoo.

Lesson Four:
Dress him in shorts and a T-shirt when there's snow on the ground (O.K., we were up on Mt. Rainier and there is always snow on the ground there. It was actually pretty warm!).

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh my goodness, that Space Needle thing? Holy. Crap.

I love the elephant picture!

Erin said...

Okay the Space Needle picture? Gave me a heart attack. Yikes.

Pam Francis said...

That space needle picture is to scary...when I first saw it without reading the captions I was a little freaked out.

P.S. Rocks are good eats!