Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

Aaron the Builder

During Mass yesterday, I had to take Aaron into the nursery because he's getting to where he can't sit through a whole service anymore. Our nursery has a policy that kids can't be dropped off by themselves until they are two years old, but a parent can go in there with them if they just need to work off some energy. The nursery has some really awesome toys and Aaron was immediately drawn to the Mega Blocks set. He loved stacking and taking apart the blocks so, of course, Mommy had to run right out after church and buy him his own set of Mega Blocks (I know, I'm outta control).

This morning before breakfast I was cleaning up a little around the house and realized that Aaron wasn't underneath my feet like he usually is. I found him in the middle of the living room happily stacking away. Maybe we have a future architect on our hands?

No comments: