Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aaron's New Best Friends (and Mine Too!)

Aaron has reached another milestone - he has started to notice the big box that makes noise and lights up and can captivate Mommy and Daddy for hours on end (well, it used to, before he came along). That's right - he has taken notice of the T.V. So far the only show that will keep him captivated for more than a few minutes is Little Einsteins, but you should see his face light up when it comes on! It's heaven! The show follows four school-age children and their rocket ship as they complete "missions" that take them all over the world. The show also showcases famous artwork and music.

Daddy has already implemented an Elmo embargo (he says Elmo's voice is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard), so I figured this would be the next best thing to Sesame Street. I've set our TiVo so that we can watch it everyday while we eat breakfast. I'm afraid that Daddy's going to have to realize, however, that I'm just buying time. Aaron is going to like who he likes; I don't think we'll have that much say in the matter!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I'm SO buying Aaron Elmo crap for his birthday. Welcome to my world, Q!

Glad you're feeling better, enough to post anyway!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh! And Coley is watching Little Einsteins RIGHT NOW! FREAKY! We love 'em.