Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Aaron Loves Cousin Stiehl

Aaron is completely fascinated by my nephew, Baby Stiehl. I think he's so used to being surrounded by kids that are older and bigger than him that when he's around someone younger and less mobile, he doesn't quite understand it. Of course, he also loves to touch Stiehl's hair. I mean, who wouldn't? You think maybe he's compensating for his own lack of hair?
---------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, dude, this video is KILLING me. I love it! And I think baby Steihl's socks are IT. Little, baby-blue pansy socks=not funny, giant, up-to-his-knees, Superman-blue socks=FUNNY.

Keep that in mind.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh--sorry, I misspelled Stiehl's name. I'm never very good at e-i, i-e combinations. My bad.

We miss you guys!