Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 4, 2006

Hangin' in the Backyard

The weather we've had this week is why I'm trying to get Bill to retire in Washington. It has been beautiful! Sunny with highs in the upper 60's to low 70's. I have adapted so well to being here that it's hard to now go back to experiencing Midwest weather - my body can't handle extreme temperatures anymore! We decided to try to get Aaron more comfortable with the whole grass issue so we took him outside and plopped him right in the middle of it. He seemed to like it better this time!


And, of course, I had to get some video of Aaron too. Here he is showing you his latest tricks - his best impression of a howler monkey then claps for his Daddy.
---------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE that laugh! So cute.

Pam Francis said...

Now if you can just get him to goat like Lilly used to do.

He's sooooo cute!