Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

You've Got To Have Focus!

I wish that someone would explain to my son how this whole eating in the big boy chair thing works. Aaron has discovered the night light that's right beside his chair and I can tell when he's starting to get full because it becomes the most fascinating thing on this earth.


Other than the night light thing, my boy has been doing SO well with the solids. So far he has gobbled up rice cereal, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, peaches and pears as if he's had them from day one. I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Wow! Baby Aaron is flying through those new foods! You go! We're still stuck on orange veggies. I'm sooo lazy.

Tonight I fed her sweet potatoes with a teaspoon when we were out to eat. She dove into each bite so violently I thought the teaspoon was going to go down her throat!

That's so funny about the night light. Dis-TRAC-tion!

Double A's Mom said...

Dude, I totally scored with the Gerber veggie variety pack. It has green beans, peas, carrots and sweet potatoes, so both green and orange veggies, but they come in these four packs of really little jars so in case he hated one of them, I wouldn't feel so bad about throwing it away! There is also a fruit variety pack. Love them!