Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

Peas

Aaron tried peas this morning. The jury is still out on whether or not he liked them. Every time he took a bite, he would sort of grimace like he didn't like it but when I would come at him with another spoonful, he would open his mouth and take it. What does this mean? I have no idea. We'll see how tonight goes when I try again. As for me, I found the whole pea thing revolting but I'm really hoping that Aaron has inherited his daddy's palate for food and not mine. I was incredibly picky growing up, and I know from firsthand experience how frustrating that can be (To quote my dad, "We're not running a restaurant around here! She'll eat what we fix her!")!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I was picky too--SUPER picky. I was scared Callie would be too, but she loved everything we gave her. Now that she's two, she takes eating very seriously and SLOWLY so that she can taste everything. If you give Aaron a little of everything, I bet he'll stick with it later! Good luck-love the pictures!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Dude, seriously. That picture is too cute.

Good luck with the peas, dude. Coley didn't like peas. (I know, you're shocked.)

Thanks for tonight, dude! See you in 2006!