Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Sitting Up All By Myself!

Today Aaron has started to sit upright without a steadying hand from me. Granted he usually ends up falling over (note the pillows around him in the picture) but I have figured out that he sits up longer when I'm not there to catch him. I can actually see him trying to steady himself when he's about to fall over, not relying on my hand as much to do it for him (sniff, sniff. But he still needs me, right?). I realized the other day when I babysat Lisa's little girl Jalyn, who is about three weeks older than Aaron, that sitting up is a pretty handy little accomplishment for moms because your hands are not so tied up anymore. This makes playtime more fun!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yay Aaron! What a day! Now more time for things like, oh, blogging! Yea!