Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Is This Really My Child?

What's that stuff smeared all over Aaron's face, you may ask? It's prunes. That's right, people, I said PRUNES. I've been so impressed with Aaron's non-pickyness concerning food that I play a little game now every time I go to the grocery store called "Let's See What I Can Get Him to Eat Today." He's eaten everything without so much as a fuss! God has blessed me so much with this kid!


Here is a sweet picture of my little man in case the one with the prunes grossed you out!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Dude, seriously, how is it that you started way after me with the solids but you are so far ahead of me with them? I gotta get movin'! (Laziness and traveling are my excuses.) Love the prunes! He looks very contented. Just watch those diapers now!

And, seriously, how did you fit Bill into the exersaucer like that?