Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

Potty Training Update

Well, I'm not sure if I should write here what a good day we had today for fear of jinxing it, but my son has officially been clean and dry since sometime this morning. I say sometime this morning because he had his one and only accident at school this morning when I wasn't with him. Since then, he has peed in the potty five times and even pooped there once too!!

I'm not sure if maybe something has just clicked in his head or what. Today was the first day that he went to the three-year-old room at school, so I'm wondering if that had something to do with it. I say "three-year-old room" but, actually, these rooms house 3-5 year olds. Peer pressure is a wonderful thing (sometimes) so maybe it just took seeing big kids that he may look up to doing this potty thing on a regular basis? I'm not sure. Tomorrow could turn out to be a horrible day but at least I know he can do it!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Celebrate every victory, no matter how small it may seem. :) Sounds like he's doing great!