Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Potty Training - Day 3

Today's stats, not as ugly:

Pee-pees in potty: 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Poops in potty: 0
Pee-pees in big boy underwear: 3
Poops in big boy underwear: 1

O.K., I have a theory. I don't think the boy likes an audience when he's trying to do his business. Both times when he peed on the potty, I had just left the bathroom and could tell that he had peed while I was gone because, when I got back, there were droplets on his junk and the water was a slight yellowish color. So maybe I should just give him some privacy from now on?

I caved and put him in a Pull-up for the evening because he had been trying to poop literally all afternoon but he won't do it on the potty or now in his big boy underwear. I'm trying to be strong about all this, but not if it's going to lead to constipation. And it was back into big boy underwear after he did it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay Aaron!! That's GREAT! See, he's getting it. I know you already knew that, but still. Yay! (but not for the pooping because, uh, not fun to clean up)(we've been through that, too)