Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Necessities of Desert Living

I finally broke down and bought Aaron a pair of sunglasses. I've always been against buying things for him just for the sake of cuteness (Stop laughing! I'm being serious!), but, holy crap, the sun here was giving me migraines after running because I had to be so squinty! So I finally broke down and bought myself some running sunglasses. After that, I figured I better get Aaron some sunglasses too!


How awesome does he look in them?!? The problem is, how do you keep him from taking them off after five seconds? Auugggghhhh!

1 comment:

Ro said...

I bought some for my kids, too, since the sun in Colorado is so intense. Very much like being in the desert . Palm Springs and Barstow give me terrible headaches. I can empathize with your pain (literally)

As for keeping sunglasses on kids....? I'm going for superglue next. Let me know if you find something better.