Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Parental Pain, Now with Classical Music!

My friend Tracy posted this video over on her blog today and I just love it so much, I had to share it with my peeps too:

I also found this one by the same dad, set to Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee:

Thanks Tracy! You made my day with this one.

Side Note: Can I just tell you how funny it is that this daddy's office/workspace/computer room looks like it's being eaten alive by all of his kids' CRAP? Story of my life!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's quite a snazzy family picture you have by your profile! There's nothing like the TPS graduation program to get you energized to take one. Looks like Little Einsteins movie worked as a distraction.

Double A's Mom said...

I wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about, Amy! Ha Ha Actually, Aaron was so tired by the time Bill got home that all it took was the flashing light on the camera timer to keep him mesmerized. No Little Einsteins needed! For once.

The Withers Family said...

Coordinated Qs in Air Force Blue. It's almost nauseating.
Miss you up here!