Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Look at Me Eating at the Table Like a Big Boy!

Bill and I have decided that we are done with the highchair to feed Aaron. Mostly because I'm tired of the yelling at 1) Reagan for begging for food and 2) Aaron for encouraging the begging by feeding her. So now we sit at the table to eat where it's easier to keep Reagan at bay since we are all together.


Of course, we love the family togetherness and all, but guess what we usually end up doing while we eat?


Heck, yeah! Bill hooked up the T.V. here so that I could watch it while I'm in the kitchen and we can also turn it around and watch while we're eating. I know, totally healthy environment for the boy, right?

Anyway, do you like how our dining room turned out? We worked hard on it this past weekend. And by "we," I mean about 20% me and 80% Bill. I actually did some of the painting (first time ever!), but Bill finished that up plus painted, cut and nailed the chair rail up. Pretty fancy considering we've been living in "Beigeland" for the past few years! Literally and metaphorically, of course.

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Aaron looks awesome in the big boy chair at the table! I can't wait to come visit and put all three of the kiddos up to the table. The four of us won't even fit there with them!

I'm totally stoked to see the chair rail project all finished! It does change how the whole base-housing look usually looks. The artwork looks great too, with the blue!

And I KNEW he was watching TV before I even scrolled down! I was going to leave a comment and give you a hard time about it, but look at you, all up-front about it and whatnot. LOVE the TV watching capabilities you have in there.

HOLY CRAP! Also, I must say did you LOVE the Scrubs Musical as much as I did? I about DIED during Coxsmith's singing RANT!

Ok, totally off topic but it's the first time I've "talked" to you today!

Pam Francis said...

Nice railing, I like it.

Erin said...

Nice colors. It looks really good. And is it just me, or does Aaron look REALLY BIG sitting at that table? Like he thinks he's an actual boy or something and not a toddler. Who told him he could grow up?