Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Five Months Old!

Today my little man is five months old. The time has gone by so fast! This parenting thing is a blast and it is getting better and better everyday. Aaron is now interacting with me (yeah, we have screaming contests to see who can scream the loudest. Daddy is not all that happy with me.), his daddy and his toys. He even tries to pet Reagan now! And lo and behold, this week his two bottom front teeth poked through! Who knew it could happen this early! I have tried my hardest to get a picture but he figures out what I'm trying to do and sticks his tongue right in front of them. Stay tuned, though! I am determined to get that picture!

June 17, 2005

November 17, 2005

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Oh! I think I took those pictures, too!

Hahaa!