Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Baby's First Halloween

Aaron and I had a great time on his first Halloween. He didn't get to go trick-or-treating, but was able to show off his costume while we ran errands all day (he was a big hit at the Toyota dealership and Babies R Us!). Later that night, he helped me hand out candy. Here are some pics.




Mr. Pumpkinhead









Aaron with his cute Halloween bear that Lisa gave him (thanks for giving us the one with both arms, dude!)








Trick or Treat! - on my butt.








Pretty Girl Reagan (I mean, Scary Girl!). Reagan has a scarf for every holiday, courtesy of Grandma Q. So cool!







"Hi, I'm Aaron and this here is my pal Reagan!"








Now that's scary!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I love "Trick or treat! On my butt."

My favorite is the one with Reagan standing behind him, looking all sad and pitiful.

I wish we could have seen him!