Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Well, I need to post to this blog because I officially got in trouble today from my dad for not doing it in so long! Last weekend, Bill and I took the boys to an awesome pumpkin patch about an hour's drive from here. Aaron climbed on a giant haystack and a fire truck and we all got to ride a train through a cornfield filled with scarecrows. Aaron also picked out pumpkins for Daddy, Mommy, Adam, himself and even Reagan! Adam was just along for the ride but got his own little treat by getting to flip around in the Baby Bjorn. Much happier this way! Here are some pics.

2 comments:

Daisy Chick said...

yeah! We like it when you post!!!! Cute kids - jealous of the weather you have - we are back into seattle weather so long sleeves and pants on Logan. I've started using his short sleeved onesies as undershirts. :)

Organized Chaos said...

Your boys are both getting so big! I can't remember when you made a comment and asked about giving my contact info to a friend coming to the area..but that would be fine, I don't mind answering any questions she may have.