Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Gospel According to Kate

Do any of you watch Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC? I do. Religiously. Mostly because it never fails to make me feel better about my own life. When I'm just about this close to ripping my hair out because of Aaron, I think "Hey, at least I don't have seven more just like him." That's right. The show follows Jon and Kate and their eight children - seven-year-old twin girls plus a set of four-year-old sextuplets (three girls and three boys).

I was watching an episode the other night and Kate said something so prophetic, so profound that I had to share it with the entire world:

"Boys are ridiculously disobedient."

Amen, sister. Amen.

This angel? Disobedient? Surely you jest.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that show. I also watch that Nanny show sometimes when I'm feeling bad about my parenting abilities.