Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I ♥ Washington

Aaron and I got back yesterday from a week-long trip to Washington. We stayed with our best good friends John and Lisa W. and had such a great time. We also got to visit with my best friend from high school Athena, Bill's cousin Kristine and her family (and to watch my Rams lose AGAIN; this time to the Seahawks), and my friend April from my old job (I also got to meet her six-month-old son Trenton for the first time!). I miss Washington so much and am still trying to figure out how to get my husband to let us retire there!

Since the pumpkin patches are L-A-M-E down here in the desert, we made sure to visit one while we were in Washington. Here is my little guy dressed in his Halloween shirt for this year from Old Navy.

So pretty...

Comparison shot from a year ago at this time. He does seem a little bigger now, doesn't he? (Oh, and Lisa, apparently the place we went to last year was Scholz Farms. How many frickin' pumpkin farms are down there?)

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

You know, as we were leaving Spooner Farms I saw a wheelbarrow and thought about this picture of Aaron from last year. I should have mentioned getting a picture of him in it.

I guess I didn't because of the crying two year old clinging to me.

Maybe.

It was so awesome to have you here. I can't believe your trip here has already come and gone.

L