Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

I Was There Too!

So my husband, God bless him, is not all that great at the taking of the pictures; most especially of me and the boy. Luckily, my friend Lisa is. During our visit to Washington, she snapped several great pictures of Aaron and, oh hey wait a minute, of me too! Here are a few of them, so, you know, Aaron will believe later on in life that I was there too.

That's me talking on my cell phone in the background. Can you say "Best Mom Ever"?
He was being cute in some way, shape or form.
Aaron and I at the Rainforest Cafe (we finally got to go!).

Wait a minute! Before you get angry at the whole picture-with-pacifier thing, this is the photo Lisa got when I tried to take it out:

The first one is better, right?

No comments: