Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

How Cute is This?

My nephew Stiehl LOVES his cousin Aaron. While we have been visiting here in Missouri, Stiehl has followed Aaron around, pretty much copying everything he does. Stiehl would also follow Aaron around with his arms outstretched for hugs. How cute is that? Here is a photo I snapped where Aaron didn't look too happy to reciprocate:


It has been so much fun having the boys together the past couple weeks. They are only six months apart in age, but this has really been the first time they have been able to play together because they are both walking, which I think levels the field quite a bit. We also got to spend a lot of time with my niece Emilie, who has turned into quite the little momma for the boys. You would never know that she is only ten years old; she has matured way beyond that age. I'm going to miss them all when we head back to California on Sunday.

No comments: