Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter Mania!

Unless you live under a rock, you probably know that tonight at midnight is the release date for the seventh and final installment of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling; this one entitled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Even though I don't think I am as crazy about Harry Potter as some people (like, for example, this person. I love Miss Zoot.), I do find myself shielding my eyes now every time I log onto the Internet. I am really afraid that I will learn the ending by the random leaks and discussions that people write on the Web. Not fair but 'tis the world we live in. I pre-ordered my copy back in March, and it should be arriving tomorrow to my house (keep it safe for me until I get home, Bill!) but please, please, please, fellow Blog people. Don't give away the ending if you happen to finish it this weekend!!!! I have a two-year-old that will probably only allow me a couple chapters a day at most!!

As you were.

1 comment:

The Withers Family said...

UPS couldn't get here fast enough for me on Saturday...damn those delivery men making other people their "priority". Anyhow, I won't tell you the end because I'm not there yet. I wouldn't tell you anyway. It is, as usual, intriguing, thought-provoking, and filled with twists and turns. I am beside myself with the anticipation of "The End" but I won't share with you until you're through it too. Happy Reading!