Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Baby's First Artwork!

Today when I picked Aaron up from "school" (what we call the CDC), his teacher had a present for me! Apparently they played with stamps today and she kept what he made to give to me! So cool! Of course, he had ink ALL OVER his face, hands (under. his. fingernails. Augghhh!) and clothes so Mommy had to give him his bath early before she could even think of putting him in his crib for his afternoon nap. Here he is showing off his masterpiece.

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Under his fingernails?!? Agh! But the artwork is very cool and is worth it.

I'm so impressed with his big-boy CDC time! Go, Aaron, go!

Tonia said...

I love stuff like that. I am not yet brave enough to get paint out for Rece! but soon it is coming I am sure.