Lilypie
Lilypie
www.flickr.com

Friday, October 28, 2005

Flash Forward Four Months

Aaron had his Four-Month Well-Baby Checkup yesterday. Here are his new stats:

Weight: 13 pounds 14 ounces - 25th percentile
Length: 26 inches - 75th percentile

So basically my son is going to be tall and skinny. Can't imagine why! Look at his Daddy! Aaron also had his four-month immunizations. He did very well, considering. I usually shoot him up with some Infant Tylenol before we go. He cries when he gets stuck but is fine after I pick him up. All in all, it was a good appointment and the pediatrician even commented on what pretty blue eyes Aaron had! (Oh yeah, that's all me!)




Afterwards at Lisa's house - apparently the needles didn't bother him too much!

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

You figured out the links!

*Sniff sniff*

I am so proud!

And what a cute boy there!